Are you thinking about changing job? Before starting the search, you will need a job search plan, which starts by developing your personal brand, identify target industries and companies. The job market is changing so your CV/Resume needs to change too. You will need a CV/Resume and LinkedIn profile that deliver your brand message, attract recruiters and beat the Applicant Tracking System.
The Job Change Program focus on:
- Discussing in length your background experience so I can extract valuable information that will make you unique and stand out from the competition.
- Showcasing your achievements, so they demonstrate your added value.
- Highlighting your key (soft and technical) skills, as well as your traits in your field of work, and how you excel at those skills.
- Describing your past experiences in a storytelling way to grab the reader’s attention.
- Offer your unique value proposition.
- Work on your personal brand and branding statement.
- Display your career trajectory in a concise manner that resonates with hiring companies.
- Get found by hiring companies for relevant roles using keywords.
The programme includes, CV/Resume templates to choose, deep dive into your past experiences and skills gained throughout your career, a brand new CV focusing on your strengths and achievements and learn how to tailor your CV/Resume to each role.